Connect your YouTube account with iVideoExchange(iVX) to automatically ingest videos from your YouTube channels/playlists, allowing you to seamlessly share your content with your followers.
1) On the left sidebar, click Sources then click OAuth Settings.
2) Under Google API, click Connect.
3) Click Generate API Key and it will lead you to the Google Developer Console page.
4) Click the drop-down menu from the top left and create a new project.
5) Enter a project name and then click Create.
6) Click the drop-down menu on the top left and select the project which you just created. Then, click Open on the bottom right of the screen.
7) Click Enable APIs and Services. Search for and select Youtube Data API v3.
8) Click Enable.
9) Select Credentials from the left and click Create Credentials on the right.
10) Under Create credentials, click API Key.
11) Enter a meaningful name for the API Key, leave the rest as default then click Create.
12) Copy the API Key.
13) Go back to iVideoExchange where you last left it and paste the API Key into the field. Check the box I have enabled YouTube Data API for this key then click Save.
15) On the top right, Click Back to OAuths and then click Connect under YouTube OAuth. Simply sign in to the YouTube account where the video contents are residing and you're done!
Watch this for full video tutorial on how to obtain a Google API key and connect your YouTube account with IVX
Well done! You have successfully connected your YouTube channel with IVX.